About Us - Royal Footprint Safaris
We are a local tour company with offices in Arusha, Tanzania, and we specialize in tailored safari holidays around Tanzania. We arrange the best Lodging Safaris, Honeymoon Safaris, Family Safaris, Mountain Trekking, Day trips, and Beach Holidays in Zanzibar. Our itineraries are designed to provide travelers with the most enjoyment from their wildlife safari in Africa while also allowing them to interact with local communities.
In order to create a successful safari holiday that is reliable, secure, reasonable, and fun for all clients, we bring forward distinctive ideas while carefully listening to each client’s individual needs.
Royal Footprint Safaris has local safari specialists and guides who live in Tanzania. We believe the best team in the business is the key to providing outstanding safari holidays and exceptional service. We are here to recommend the ideal accommodation, activities, and any other safari tips that will help your arrangements go smoothly and effortlessly. We can assure you that your African safari holiday is in good hands with us.
Our Core Value
- Excellence: We differentiate ourselves through our strong commitment to improve and to inspire others.
- Integrity: We are truthful and honest, in our professional work and in our personal lives.
- Passion: We are ready to challenge and evolve, provide excellent service and go the extra mile for our customers.
- Readiness: We are proactive, prompt, and careful in fulfilling our tasks.
- Respect: We treat and value everyone with dignity and professionalism.
THE SERVICE WE PROVIDE
Our Safari Vehicles
Our Toyota Land Cruisers 4X4 safari vehicles are designed to adapting rugged African bush, rough conditions, and bumpy roads, providing maximum comfort and at the same time ensuring the best safari experience for our guests. The safari vehicles carry a maximum of 7 persons, a seventh seat is available next to the guide. Everyone guarantees a window seat to enable visitors to view wildlife better.
All safari vehicles are equipped with;
- First aid kits
- First aid kits
- Sliding windows
- Fire extinguisher
- Tool Kit and spare tires
- Fridge for cooling your drinks during Safari
- VHF Radio for communication between vehicles
- Inverter system for charging your phones, camera, and iPads
- A pair of binoculars and reference books on mammals, birds, flora, and fauna
Looking for a Safari holiday in Tanzania?
Get a Safari Specialist to Plan Your Unforgettable Holiday