Royal Footprints Safaris is a Tanzanian-own and operated company based in Arusha. We promise to take you beyond the guidebooks and off the beaten tourist paths as you discover Tanzania’s natural beauty, including the high snowy peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro, wildlife, beaches, friendly people, and fascinating cultures. With unrivaled knowledge and experience, we specialize in small to large group holidays. We arrange the best Lodging Safaris, Honeymoon Safaris, Family Safaris, Mountain Trekking, Day trips, and Beach Holidays in Zanzibar.
Our team comprises qualified, experienced, and knowledgeable members of our tourism and hospitality industries who are passionate about and dedicated to our clients. Everyone wishes to provide quality services to each customer while providing a memorable and one-of-a-kind experience by carefully listening to their needs and providing a lifetime experience.
- Excellence: We differentiate ourselves through our strong commitment to improve and to inspire others.
- Integrity: We are truthful and honest, in our professional work and in our personal lives.
- Passion: We are ready to challenge and evolve, provide excellent service and go the extra mile for our customers.
- Readiness: We are proactive, prompt, and careful in fulfilling our tasks.
- Respect: We treat and value everyone with dignity and professionalism.
Our service we offer
We value your safety and comfort, we pay maximum importance to the quality and comfort of your safari vehicle. Our Toyota Land Cruisers 4X4 safari vehicles carry a maximum of 7 persons and everyone guarantees a window seat to enable visitors to view wildlife better. All safari vehicles have;
- Fridge for cooling your drinks during Safari
- Inverter system for charging your phones, camera, and iPads
- A pair of binoculars and reference books on mammals, birds, flora, and fauna.
- First aid kits
- 2 Spare Tires
- Fire extinguisher
- VHF Radio for communication between vehicles