Luxury Safari in Tanzania
Luxury Safari in Tanzania – OverviewExperience the luxury safari holiday in Tanzania in a different way. Witness the Serengeti’s Great Migration, climb Kilimanjaro, descend into the Ngorongoro Crater, and see hippos in Lake Manyara. You choose where and when you want to go, and where you want to stay, all base on your interests. Your safari goes beyond all expectations to offer exclusive accommodations, and all-inclusive lodges set in amazing locations. The majority of Tanzania’s luxury safaris start at $500 per person per day. The package also includes luxury accommodations, airport pick-up, and drop-off, national park entrance fees, three delicious meals per day, an experienced and knowledgeable guide, unlimited drinking water, and a private 4WD Land Cruiser designed specifically for safari. All of these factors are dependent on your budget and how you wish to spend your safari holiday.
Why Choose Tanzania as a Luxury Safari Holiday Destination?Tanzania has something for everyone; whether you are a first-time visitor or a repeat visitor, Tanzania will continue to amaze you every day. There are lots of reasons why you should go on a luxury safari in Tanzania, some of which are listed below.
- Discover the endless plain of Serengeti, the only place in the world you will encounter large pride of lions and see the famous and incredible wildebeest migration.
- A place like Ngorongoro Crater, where you can stay in a luxury lodge and luxury tented camps.
- Opportunity to climb Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa
- Zanzibar Island offers the best beaches in the world for relaxing and having fun on holiday. Every year, thousands of visitors, mostly families, and couples come to enjoy themselves.
- Rich cultural history, with over 120 tribes living together and all connected by one language Swahili. See the famous Maasai tribe, which should not be missed when visiting Tanzania.